Friday 16 August 2013

After all, it is only passion

Lover... can you... come out... to play...

Yes, she is a tease
But she is my tease
I do anything, anything to please... her

Cold hands on morning skin
Warm breath on the nape of my neck...
I think you can guess the rest

How come I wake alone?
Where's the fairness in these... dreams
Our world, this oyster, lacking the shining pearl

Lover... can you... come out... to play...

Ruby red lipstick, winning smile
I only held her for a little while
Skin to skin to skin, the bright flames...

Her youth, my inexperience
Our innocence... lost
This dream, now nightmare, and now hope is lost

Too late, the move is made
The game is played
In the east, the day... golden
I cannot tarry, you cannot stay

How come I wake alone?
Where's the fairness in this... chaos
Our world, imperfect diamond, shard of glass

The sun, too close, our wings stretched
We were destined to fall
Some things were never meant to be
The sweet bliss of a moment's thrall

No comments:

Post a Comment